WHERE OUR JOURNEY BEGINS…
The kratom we source begins its journey by being harvested both in the wild, and from farms on the Southeast Asian island of Borneo. The majority of our kratom grows naturally in the West Kalimantan province of Jongkong and it’s surrounding areas. This area continues to be developed and modernized to support the growing kratom industry in Indonesia. We only do business with suppliers who can provide evidence that their plant materials are processed in clean and sanitary conditions.
Let us share some of the photos we have received from our Jongkong farmers and processors:
Our Packaging Facility
How and where our kratom is packaged is very important to us. Our processing facility consists of two rooms. One side is used for storing bulk powder and packaging materials and has a gowning area. Entry to our clean room consists of a sealed door, which keeps the clean room in a pressurized state during packaging operations. The air supplied to our clean room is HEPA filtered, removing 99.97% of contaminants. Our clean room is lined in wall-to-wall FRP panels that are hygienic and nonporous. We chose panels that clean easily and resist the growth of bacteria and mold. All blending and packaging surfaces as well as equipment are made of stainless steel. We follow a strict cleaning schedule to ensure that nothing can contaminate our clean packaging and storage environment.
Our facility is climate controlled at or below 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and less than 30% relative humidity (RH). This environment helps to preserve the quality of our kratom products, and the integrity of our packaging space.
Kratom powder will lose its freshness if not handled and stored properly. The alkaloids present in Kratom degrade over time, especially if it is exposed to air, excess humidity, or sunlight. Kratom powder should always be stored in a cool, dark place, and in an air-tight container. Our manufacturing process ensures that our Kratom remains in the condition that nature created it; unadulterated, pure, and fresh.
Let us share our manufacturing process with you! Here is an example of the steps we take when preparing our products for sale:
- A bulk shipment of various base colors arrive at our processing facility.
- Samples are taken and submitted to a laboratory for quality and safety testing:
- Each batch undergoes microbial screening, heavy metals screening, as well as mitragynine & 7-hydroxymitragynine analysis. We believe that this, in the very least, should be STANDARD for any vendor in the kratom industry.
- Once we receive batch specific Certificate of Analysis’ from our laboratory testing, the manufacturing process begins. We begin by separating bulk packages into smaller packages, each of them labeled with a batch number that references the Certificate of Analysis specific to that batch indicating strain and color, date of import, and best by / expiration date. *If stored properly, Kratom powder has been said to stay fresh and potent for up to 5 years. Because we order fresh and on an on-demand basis, we are giving our products a “Best By” date of 2 years from the date it entered into our inventory.
- It is essential that Kratom powder remains in an air-tight container. For this, we have chosen to use air-tight and heat sealed packaging for our loose Kratom powder and capsule products.
- The final step in our manufacturing process is proper storage of packaged product. All of our packaged product is inventoried and moved to a cool, temperature controlled room where it is not exposed to any artificial UV or natural lighting. This ensures that the alkaloid profile does not degrade between the time it is imported to us, and when it arrives to you!
Why Choose Us?
What makes us different from other Kratom vendors? Since DAY ONE, we have been dedicated to educating our customers and remaining transparent. We stand behind the quality and freshness of our products, and the satisfaction of our customers.
If you have ever placed an order internationally, you will know that the majority of Kratom vendors abroad sell in bulk, and reside in Pontianak, Indonesia. THIS IS NOT WHERE OUR KRATOM IS GROWN! A large amount of the kratom on the market is commonly referred to as “bulk”, with very little attention being paid to quality or sanitation. Bulk kratom is characteristically very dry and has a faded appearance. The majority of Kratom suppliers abroad are hustlers; they are middle-men and have no direct relationship with the farmers who grow and process the Kratom for purchase. These individuals buy random kratom powder from warehouse owners, or processors in Pontianak. This kratom is often of unknown origin and quality. Many Indonesian Kratom vendors who do business online claim to be “farmers” and often provide no proof other than photos of plants or farms that have been shared multiple times over the internet. We have experienced this as consumers and will not be fooled again.
When you purchase internationally, what does this mean for you, the consumer? What are the risks?
- Unknown quality control practices (sanitation, packaging, storage)
- Unknown age of raw plant material
- Potential bacterial contamination
- Unknown shipping standards: Will your package arrive safely and timely? Although Kratom is not an illegal substance in most areas in the United States, the FDA has an import alert on Kratom, and gives CBP the authority to confiscate packages at will. View Import Alert 54-15 here: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_1137.html
- Potential for financial loss
We take special care when deciding who to do business with. We have chosen to remain loyal to our trusted suppliers who have proven themselves to be honest and consistent. Our suppliers reside in West Kalimantan, where the Kratom grows locally. They place their orders on-demand with their growers and processors directly. We give our suppliers a 2-week advance notice of our intent to purchase and at that time they notify their growers & harvesters to begin preparing our order. At that time, freshly dried and crushed Kratom leaf is selected by requested color or and is ground into a fine powder, homogenized for consistency, and packaged into vacuum sealed bags for shipment. This ultra fine powder has the consistency of flour, without the presence of large kratom vein or stem particles.
|Our airtight zippered pouches lock in freshness!|
*We recommend that you cut above the heat seal with scissors, rather than tear the bag by hand. This insures the bag retains more surface area above the zipper, which helps retain the clean look and allows better handling of your product!
Our product labels are glossy, laser-printed, water resistant, and display the specific LOT / BATCH numbers, BEST BY date, and full Herbal Supplement labeling.
Thank you for taking the time to read about us. We hope to hear from you soon!